Is it possible to return the goods to the shop?
According to the Latvian legislation, the return of goods to the online store without giving any reasons is possible within 14 days from the date of purchase. In this case you have to fill out a form on our website and send the goods (in this case, you must pay the direct costs of returning the goods to our shop) or return the goods to our shop (the address of the store). For more information, please call +371 20000656 or write to our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If undamaged packaging was opened and the customer detected signs of damage or missing parts within three days customer can exercise right of refusal and make a claim against us.
In which case you can return the goods within 14 days?
- You have the right to return the product within 14 days without giving any reasons.
- You have the right to check the goods in the shop as far as possible.
- Exercise of right of refusal will end after 14 days, starting from the day when you or another person, having given the order number and who is not a carrier, received the goods at your disposal.
- In order to exercise the right of refusal, you have to fill in the refusal form on our website within the period set by Latvian legislation (14 days).
In which case you can’t return the goods within 14 days?
- At the end of the 14-day period, from the day when you or another person, having provided the order number and who is not the carrier, received the goods at your disposal.
- If the packaging of the goods is partially or completely damaged (when the goods are delivered by the delivery service, it is important to specify the information about the packaging damage in the certificate of acceptance. If there is no such information, we will not be able to consider your claim).
- If the inner packaging of the goods is damaged (the construction set inside the packaging is separated in split packages according to the technological map).
- If the instructions for use or assembly of the product are partially or completely destroyed or damaged.
- The product has been worn out or misused.
- At the end of the three-day period, claims about a defect in the goods or about the lack of set parts specified in the set are not considered.
Important to remember
- The consumer is fully responsible for the preservation and integrity of the goods, as well as for the complete preservation of the packaging of the goods within the term of the right of refusal.
- The consumer is fully responsible for the reduction of the value of the goods (use of goods for other purposes) within the term of the right of refusal.
- The goods must be sent or returned within 14 days from the date of purchase.
- You must pay the direct costs of returning the goods to our shop.
- We will refund you the money you have paid for the goods and delivery (if you paid for delivery), if all return claims are met.
- The refund will be made in the same way as it was received.
- The cost of returning the goods will be fully refunded if you use our return options. If you choose a delivery option that is more expensive than the one offered, we will only refund the refund on the basis of our return option.